How do the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Massage TM support women during pregnancy?
- Increases circulation to mother and baby
- In a properly aligned Uterus, the baby chooses the easiest way out
- Relieves and/or resolves common ailments in all stages of pregnancy including nausea, heartburn, fatigue, yeast infections, breast tenderness, round ligament pain, hemorrhoids, insomnia and more
- Alleviates frequent urination during pregnancy
- Self-care massage belly massage, which is taught to every client, supports the developing relationship between mother and child
- Supports women who wish to have a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean)
- May help alleviate the risk of Gestational Diabetes (no solid research has been done here, yet)
- Midwives are seeing decrease in the length of birth experience and the number of women who tear or require episiotomies.
How do the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Massage TM support women post-partum?
- Fajas (organ support wraps) help support the uterine ligaments to heal after birth
- Vaginal Steam Baths help to nourish and heal the uterine tissue and aid the body in expelling the any retained placenta
- Castor packs aid in healing the ligaments or scars from cesarean births
- Improved healing for Diastasis Recti
- Support and healing for postpartum depression
- Supports faster healing of the uterine ligaments which stretch significantly during pregnancy and birth. This supports uterus coming back to optimal position in as timely a way as possible
- Inquire about combining Holistic Pelvic Care and the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy for optimal postpartum healing.
Purchase your pregnancy package now!
3 – 75 minute pregnancy sessions
3 – 90 minute postpartum sessions, including vaginal steam baths
Hourglass by Angelrox
Castor Oil roll on